Monday, February 21, 2011

FIFTH CHILD

Okay, my life has not been storybook. It's been filled with lots of drama.
My friends thought my life was so compelling that they urged me  to write a book. So, being the people pleaser I am and thinking everyone would be interested; I did!
Well, if anyone told me the kind of work it takes to get an agent and get published, I might have had second thoughts.
But, I began writing day and night and couldn't stop. Being this passionate about something so unexpected, I've decided to go all the way with it, impossible or not.
Along the way, I'd like to share some of my writing and the process. It's daunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews Are Loved By Authors

Reviews are so important to writers. The good ones boost us and the not so good ones influence us to do better. Here's my first FIVE-S...