Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Disney Cruises Forever!

So sorry I've not been blogging. Stu, Brady and I were on a 7-day Disney Cruise. I cannot believe it took us this long to do this. It's the ONLY way to travel with a child. We had family time AND alone time while Brady happily played with newfound friends in the Oceaneer's Lab Kids' Club. In fact, he didn't want to leave it. There were adult activities, kids activities and family activities -so many, we couldn't get to all of them! The shows were Broadway calibre talent, the food was wonderful and even our dinner mates couldn't have been better. Service was incredible! By the third night, our servers knew Brady's name and what he liked to eat (not difficult since he only likes the mac 'n cheese) and followed us in rotation from restaurant to restaurant. Every detail ran like clockwork and we couldn't be happier. Getting my skeptical husband on a ship was a project in itself but even Stu wanted a longer experience. Oh, and if you ever go on the Disney Wonder, do not miss reserving your "adults only" spectacularly delicious and impeccably served dining experience at "Palo".

We're ready to go again and hope my other kids and some friends join us. Had I known how fantastic and rejuvenating this was when my other kids were young, I would've taken out a loan just to go. Thank you, Disney! Sorry to sound like a commercial but I am still so jazzed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews Are Loved By Authors

Reviews are so important to writers. The good ones boost us and the not so good ones influence us to do better. Here's my first FIVE-S...