Sunday, October 6, 2013

ANOTHER REVIEW...ANOTHER 5 STARS...YIPPEE!


5.0 out of 5 stars
A must read for addicts and non-addicts alike!, October 5, 2013
By 
This review is from: Fifth Child: The Turbulent Path That Led to Parenting Our Child's Child (Paperback)
This book is packed with emotion. I laughed, I cried, and many times I was in shock. I highly recommend this book to people who are addicts, so they can get an insight on how they affect the people that surround them, and themselves. Lynne R. Gassel makes herself completely vulnerable, while exposing all of the skeletons in her family's closets.

This is also a great book for parents to read in general! There are many learning experiences inside this book that are helpful for raising children. All in all, this is an excellent read and if you are debating on getting it, I suggest you buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews Are Loved By Authors

Reviews are so important to writers. The good ones boost us and the not so good ones influence us to do better. Here's my first FIVE-S...