Friday, October 25, 2013

Unusual Places Make Me feel Grateful

There is nothing more gratifying then retuning to my former co-dependent group to share my experience, strength and hope. But even better were the former co-dependent friends who showed up for the meeting -a mini reunion of sorts. The last time we were together was about five years ago. Those Friday night meetings were/are so important for family recovery and helped us immeasurably when our kids were in the throws of addiction. Now, because of my book, this world has opened up again and I get to connect with new people who need to know they're not alone in their battle with their own kids', spouses or significant others' addiction. I am blessed to be in their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews Are Loved By Authors

Reviews are so important to writers. The good ones boost us and the not so good ones influence us to do better. Here's my first FIVE-S...