Saturday, November 23, 2013

FIVE MORE AMAZON STARS...THANK YOU FOR YOUR IMPORTANT WORDS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book well worth reading., November 21, 2013 By Sallye Zilberstein - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?) This review is from: Fifth Child: The Turbulent Path That Led to Parenting Our Child's Child (Kindle Edition) Even though you know the sad ending of the story, it was still a compelling read and I had trouble putting the book down. Lynn Gassel does a good job of telling a story that is all too common in our times. She is honest about not only her daughter's story but also her own. I thought I was old when I had my children at 35 and 37 years old and I can't imagine doing it again now that I am in my 60's. I have so much respect for grandparents all over that have stepped up to do the job that their own children were incapable of doing, for whatever reason. I would recommend this book to anyone because their story will touch your soul even if your life has taken a different path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews Are Loved By Authors

Reviews are so important to writers. The good ones boost us and the not so good ones influence us to do better. Here's my first FIVE-S...