Thursday, November 14, 2013

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANOTHER 5-STAR AMAZON REVIEW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put downNovember 13, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Fifth Child: The Turbulent Path That Led to Parenting Our Child's Child (Kindle Edition)
This was a very well written book of a families journey through addiction and how it impacts all of the family members. I started reading it and couldn't put it down until I finished it at 3:00AM It was worth being tired all of the next day.I thought about it a lot over the past few days and that is always a sign of a good book to me. It made me incredibly sad and I really wished for a different ending, but this is the reality of addiction.It was a very honest book, and worth the time to read it.I love the way the human spirit lives on and can thrive again through the many different problems that have to be endured by a family in crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews Are Loved By Authors

Reviews are so important to writers. The good ones boost us and the not so good ones influence us to do better. Here's my first FIVE-S...