Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Amazon Review-5 More Stars! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book even if you don't have your "own addict", December 28, 2013 By Travis Hofeldt - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?) This review is from: Fifth Child: The Turbulent Path That Led to Parenting Our Child's Child (Kindle Edition) I read the sample of this book because Lynn Gassel is my husband's cousin's husband's mom (good luck mapping that out!) and I was hooked! As the parent of 3 kiddos around the same age as the author's 'Fifth Child' I gathered a lot of insight in parenting my own children. I admire the author for her truthful and often raw approach of telling her story. Although I have never had an addict in my life and pray my children won't ever have the disease, there were many lessons to learn and apply to my own life. Brady is a lucky boy to have such devoted parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews Are Loved By Authors

Reviews are so important to writers. The good ones boost us and the not so good ones influence us to do better. Here's my first FIVE-S...