Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What A Way to Begin the New Year-5 MORE STARS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Fifth Child, December 30, 2013 By N.K.Beckley - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?) This review is from: Fifth Child: The Turbulent Path That Led to Parenting Our Child's Child (Kindle Edition) Once I started to read this book I couldn't put it down. I felt for the reader and her family. Lynne and her family had so much courage and faith to go through this situation and I am so glad that they found the help they needed. This book is a must read for anyone in the same situation, and I hope they can find the same help that Lynne and her family did. It is a wonderful read and I cried along with her and her family as they went through it. Lynne you should be so proud of yourself. You did an excellent job on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reviews Are Loved By Authors

Reviews are so important to writers. The good ones boost us and the not so good ones influence us to do better. Here's my first FIVE-S...